Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome to my world

Who would have thought that I would reveal myself to the world at large by creating and posting to a blog? My daughter has one, which was a complete surprise, and posted an entry this morning in honor of Grandparents' Day. Thank you sweet Alipurr. Today is also the fourth anniversary of 9/11 and I am remembering with great emotion where I was and what I was doing while our nation's tragedy was occurring. I am thinking of all the grandparents in America who are/were affected by 9/11 and all the grandparents who were killed on 9/11 and their children and grandchildren who will never know and love their grandparents. I am also thinking of those affected by Hurricane Katrina and my wish for the living victims is for a new and better life. My wish for all grandparents on this special day is that you know the love of family and friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home