Monday, October 16, 2006

Another milestone


Just like CNN reporting this afternoon that the Dow is approaching a record-breaking 12,000 level, I see that my sitemeter is just about to reach the 10,000 mark. Wow, I'm amazed -- 10,000 hits to my site. I wonder who the "lucky" person will be? I don't have any prizes to give the "winner" of this honor, but I do offer my unending thanks for your loyalty and friendship.

Blogging has turned into a life-changing avocation. It has become a means to express myself and to communicate with my blogfriends out in the ethernet. Meeting all of you has made me a better person (I've said this before).

So, all I can say is thanks for visiting. You're always welcome at my house and I love meeting new and old friends every day. Can't wait to see what happens in the interim between 10,000 and 20,000 hits. Should be interesting and amazing!

12 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Susie said...

10,000 hits? Congratulations! I know I'm always here when I see you light up in bloglines. You've always been a great support to me through your wonderful comments and emails! I'm looking forward to a continuing great friendship!!

 
At October 16, 2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hmmm maybe I should keep commenting until you reach the 10,000! lol You're sooo close now! Congratulations!! I always enjoy coming to read your posts and like you, love meeting friends this way:-)

 
At October 16, 2006 9:09 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

i am sure you have bypassed me long ago.....i really love it that you are so popular here! ha ha

you have made so many friends, aren't you surprised?

 
At October 16, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yeah Motherkitty!

 
At October 16, 2006 11:21 PM, Blogger MrsGreenThumb said...

Hey, I think it's me, #10,000! Yea for you. You are certainly popular. I'm impressed that so many folks have visited your site. You're funny and smart and it seems like you have been a good friend to many. I'm proud of you.

 
At October 17, 2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 10,000. That's alot of visitors! I'll have to check mine, but last time I looked it was more like 5,000.

Congratulations!

 
At October 17, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Congratulations 10.000 hits

 
At October 17, 2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Good for you, Motherkitty.

I'm glad I've found you.

 
At October 17, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

oh dear, no prizes for me - I'm 10,019!

Well done Motherkitty - you're a popular woman and that doesn't surprise me in the least!

 
At October 18, 2006 6:29 AM, Blogger Rosa said...

Wow! You go girl!! xo

 
At October 18, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

I used to have a site counter, but I became obsessed with who was on and when and for how long... decided to simplify. You always have so many comments and visits, your blog is a success!

 
At October 18, 2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Goodness, I'm 10,049! You do get a lot of traffic!
Your sister nailed it....you're a good friend to all, and lots of fun to read!
Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home