Saturday, February 25, 2006

Three Pictures For February

Franny of Franny's Fables has thrown down the gauntlet and invited all her correspondent blogpals to participate, if they are so inclined, in an unusual meme with no rules. The topic is "Three Pictures For February" and the object is to post three pictures from three previously picked topics and show how they pertain to us. Participants can add a sentence or two to explain how the picture fits with the theme. So, Franny, thanks, and here's my version.

1. The Only Dragon I know

I'm his Number One Fan!

2. A Reason To Return Home

Husband says, "We'd better not be away from home when my team is playing!"

3. The Eighth Wonder of the World

Do you wonder how this ignorant dufus has stayed in office without getting impeached?

So, blogpals, hope you join in this little exercise if you like. It will be interesting to view others' interpretations of the same three topics.


9 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Franny said...

Wow, you're my star pupil! (I really love your eighth wonder of the world.) I might even do the 3 pictures myself, but I didn't want to influence people's choices of pictures. Thanks for joining in!
So, you're a sports fan, into Stephen King (is that a new book!!??) and anti-redneck...
*gold star* for you!!!

 
At February 25, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger MrsGreenThumb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 25, 2006 11:33 PM, Blogger MrsGreenThumb said...

Meme??? That's a new one on me. Never heard of it.
Everything in your "meme" are turn offs for me: horror novels, sports and GEORGE BUSH :( Especially the last one! I also haven't posted 3 pictures...yet.

 
At February 26, 2006 7:17 AM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I voted for President Bush because of his religious beliefs and what he stands for and he also reminds me of the kids dad. I'm not offended.

I didn't know about that Stephen King novel and your #2 is a MUST at our house.

 
At February 27, 2006 6:50 AM, Blogger somershade said...

I've enjoyed this 3 picture deal, I also never heard meme, still not sure.(monkey see, monkey do ?
I have to agree with mom, I like Bush, :) Dad would love the Cats for 2. picture, great job and I hope Fanny post 3.
I'm really enjoying it.

 
At February 27, 2006 7:21 AM, Blogger bornfool said...

I'm a big Stephen King fan, too, and eyes of the Dragon is one of my favorites.
Sadly, the 'Cats are a little painful to watch this year. :(

 
At February 27, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

just saying hi....you can go see my 3 pix...

 
At February 27, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Kitty - Yeah the commander and tool and thief! ROFL!

He's got money that's how.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At February 28, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

(not pertaining to this blog entry, just wanted you to know I posted below in your "just one word" blog entry!!)

Happy day to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home