Thursday, October 11, 2007

Smile and the world smiles with you

Thanks so much to dear friend Susan of Patchwork Reflections for this lovely award. Yes, most days I'm smiling, especially when the grandkids are around. Some days I'm grumpy (ask husband) but all it takes is reading a post from some of my bloggedy friends and I have found my smile again.

Now, if I could figure out how to put this thingy on my sidebar, I would really smile. Maybe some kind soul could help me.

I also present this award to my equally smiley friends

Alipurr of Kitten Yarn
Sandy of Abandoned in Pasadena
Heather of Nurseblogger
Kerri of Colors of the Garden
Sweetie of SweetieTime
Rosa of Living As Rosa
Susie of Susie's Space

I think I messed up already. I was supposed to add a little name game with the following letters:

Make someone smile today
Otherwise they might be sad
Take the sunshine from the sky
Help those you know feel glad
Every time you smile
Run and jump and play
Keep your heart happy
It's a brand-new day
This is my happy wish
To all my bloggedy friends
You make me happy, so smile like a fish

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 8:56 AM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You always make me smile Motherkitty and you sure deserve this award and if you'll come to visit me again I'll show you how to put that award on your sidebar. Think about it.

Also thank you for passing it on to me and to the rest of your smiley friends. We're glad we can bring a smile to your lovely face.

 
At October 11, 2007 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, Motherkitty. I love visiting your corner of the web for the same reason. One of these days I am going to visit Kentucky - it looks beautiful and is filled with friendly folks like you. If I do, I will let you know! :)

 
At October 11, 2007 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! An award you truly deserve!

 
At October 11, 2007 10:12 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Aww! Thanks so much, MK!

I'll try to pass it on ASAP.

I'm allllll happy to get this award. :-D

 
At October 11, 2007 4:40 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Just catching up after being gone a few days!
Thank you so much for this award. You make me smile too! Your cute poem is a perfect example!
xoxo

 
At October 11, 2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Rosa said...

Thank you so much for the award!! How exciting! I will display it with pride. xo <3

 
At October 12, 2007 7:26 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Great post from one of your bloggedy friends!

Have a great weekend.

 
At October 12, 2007 4:12 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

tee hee - love the last line of your poem 'smile like a fish'! That certainly made me smile (not sure if it was like a fish or not!)

Congratulations on your award!

 
At October 12, 2007 11:03 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Your little poem certainly made me smile :)
Thanks so much MK for the award. You always bring a smile to my face too :)
I see you managed to put the button on your sidebar. Pat yourself on the back!

 
At October 13, 2007 4:10 AM, Blogger Motherkitty said...

Thanks to husband for figuring out how to get that button on my sidebar. He's my hunky IT guy in addition to being my hunky pool guy. Aren't I lucky?

Thanks to all my bloggedy friends for your wonderful kind remarks. I'm certainly glad I decided not to quit blogging. If I had, there would have been a tremendous void in my life because you all make me feel happy and bring a smile to my face.

 
At October 14, 2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congratulations on your award! You do make people smile :)

 
At October 15, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

You make me smile as well Motherkitty....congratulations on your well deserved award...I love you how spelt out your name....just priceless...cheers my friend...

 
At October 18, 2007 12:19 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Just wanted to thank you for your lovely note on my blog yesterday...it was so nice to hear from you...I don't like guns at all....I don't even know if I could use one to defend myself as I know I couldn't shoot anyone...and then it would become a weapon against me....now if there were a baseball bat to use that would be different.

Hope life is treating you well....

 
At October 20, 2007 3:55 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

thanks, mom for the smile award, very sweet....now you can tell me how you put it on your sidebar & someday ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home