Friday, May 02, 2008

Dirty-minded individuals

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some people just have dirty minds -- dirty in the sense that they w.a.n.t to look at racy pictures. And, my sitemeter will prove this point.

A while back I posted a Maxine cartoon that featured some hunky-looking studs with no shirts on. I receive the majority of hits on my blog for this image. From people all over the world. I guess that when people Google nekkid men, my blog pops up as numero uno. So much for having a clean blog (rated G) with no cuss words.

So, what do you think of this?


I am using this image (of a plain, old hot dog) to prove my point. I will probably start getting a massive amount of hits by any number of perverts just to see this image. (Whoever photoshopped this did a great job.) What do you see when you look at this? I don't think I will ever be able to eat another hot dog in this lifetime without seeing this image in my mind's eye.

I have to admit that I have not posted very much this year. I'm sorry for that. I'm now working almost full-time and most days I don't even have time to read blogs let alone post anything. Most days I'm so tired when I get home that all I want to do is get some sleep.

Here's a big "hello" shoutout to all my bloggedy friends. I hope you have a wonderful Friday. We are going to see the daughter and grandkids on my only day off this week. Oh happy day.

I promise that I won't be such a stranger. I also promise that I won't post any more "dirty" pictures that titillate and cause the scumbags from all over the world to crawl out from under their rocks.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 02, 2008 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that photo is disturbing :-)

Hello to you, too! Hope you find some downtime soon!

 
At May 02, 2008 7:41 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

You will do anything to get blog hits!

That photo is a hoot! Do you stay up late at night looking for these suggestive photos? Tell us about your job, we want to hear all about it, how you are running the place, and probably teaching all those youngsters the value of a good day's work.

Good to hear from you again, have fun with those cute grandkids.

 
At May 02, 2008 4:01 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Yes, how DID they get that ketchup to look like a tongue?!

Great to hear you are alive & well, if a bit overworked. Please don't wear yourself out Motherkitty!

Have a wonderful time with Alipurr and family.... I hear Baby Boy is starting to walk - how exciting!

 
At May 03, 2008 5:57 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi MK,
It's great to see a post from you! I know you must be exhausted after working all day.
You're missed!
xo

 
At May 07, 2008 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you!

Take care of you and enjoy the family!

 
At May 08, 2008 3:25 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I Googled oral something or other and look where I landed. hehehe

Good to see you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home