Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dirty-minded folks

I know, yeah, I really know! I have not been posting at all lately. As I said in my last post about a month ago, my poor mind is blank. I cannot think of anything interesting to blog about and everything seems so mundane -- nothing to write home about.

That is, until just now.

I have been noticing lately, when I check my sitemeter, an increase in the number of hits I have been receiving every day. When I checked my entry pages, I found that most of the hits were looking for an image. Stupid me. I thought they were looking at this. What they were really looking for was THIS.

I was getting paranoid that my personal image was traveling around the Internet (I guess in a way it was) or that people found me really interesting and wanted to know more about me. What they really were looking for was a bunch of half-nekkid, hunky guys. What perverts! That's the last time I'll show anybody a Maxine cartoon containing a picture of hunky guys! I guess I also should watch my language or I'll really get some weirdos hitting on me.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At February 07, 2008 7:47 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Hey girl! It's pretty awesome that you get blog visitors when you don't even post! Good to see your name pop up on bloglines this morning, hope you have been doing well.

 
At February 07, 2008 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there! I feel the same way. I've written more lately but I feel like I'm running out of things to say or what I have to say isn't very exciting. When I do come up with some ideas I don't have time to write. Blah.

Anyway, I've missed your postings and glad you're back!

 
At February 07, 2008 3:26 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

I know what you mean Motherkitty - sometimes the mind just draws a blank and the more you seek inspiration, the more it eludes you.

I always like to hear from you, even if it's just to tell a funny tale of perverts seeking your site!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind comment on my most recent post. I really found it helpful. You are a darling!

 
At February 07, 2008 8:41 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

As Susan said, it's nice to see your name on bloglines. And as Jelly said, we like to hear from you at any time, on any subject. Hope all is well MK.

 
At February 08, 2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Alipurr said...

good to see you post...i was about to hijack your site and guest post, even if i had to drive 74 miles to do it. Just kidding, mom! ha ha
double check your links, when i clicked it went to some comments, and not the post about the hunky pool man or what ever

 
At February 08, 2008 10:24 AM, Blogger Alipurr said...

oh wait nevermind...i didn't think to scroll up, silly me, sorry

 
At February 10, 2008 9:22 PM, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

If you really want to be shocked - google yourself sometime. It can be really funny. You blog buddies will just patiently wait when you have writers block!

 
At February 12, 2008 11:53 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I think that now you will have something interesting to blog about...
Your ice storm adventure.

 
At February 13, 2008 4:10 AM, Blogger Alipurr said...

for anyone checking, the power is still out at my mom & dad's
there is a broken power line in their yard that needs to be fixed

 
At February 13, 2008 7:26 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Glad to see you back. I don't even know how to check my sitemeter! :)

 
At February 16, 2008 6:34 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Glad to see a post from you. I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like either.
Hope all is well with you?
xoxo

 
At February 17, 2008 10:54 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

well hello my friend ...yes it has been a long time...you know I don't even know how to check the site meter or whatever it is...or what people check out on my blog.....I just merrily blog away...oblivious to that kinda stuff....hmmmm....maybe I should be paying more attention....

Nice to see you blogging...hope life is treating you well....cheers as always....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home