Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ye Gods, It's Wednesday

'Twas the Wednesday before Christmas, and all through my house, nothing was ready for company, not even me.

I can't believe Christmas day will be here on Sunday. I have a million things to do to get ready for my Christmas dinner and family coming over, but all I've wanted to do is play on the computer and blog. Bloggings addicting, isn't it? I guess I had better get it in gear before I embarrass myself. My guests expect me to be prepared and I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. So, I will have to stop blogging and start cleaning. (I did wash windows and vacuum the other day. Does that count?)

In the meantime, however, I want to wish all my fellow bloggerpals a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends and Santa is generous to you this year because you have been good.

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Yes, it is addicting! And much more fun than housework. My goodness, yes washing windows counts double! You know what they say, why clean before company comes, they will just mess it up, wait til they are gone to clean, and just have to do it once! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, and yes, I made the 4 seasons wall hanging after seeing it in a magazine. Hope you get all your work done and are not too tired to enjoy the company.

 
At December 21, 2005 2:33 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Wishing you vast mines of energy for all your preparations.

And Merry Christmas! to you and your family.

 
At December 22, 2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 23, 2005 5:10 AM, Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Happy holidays to you!
I wish I knew why I always get depressed at this time, but I try to spread cheer rather than misery.
Don't go to my blog yet, though. It's rife with Grinchiness!
Peace,
The Cheesy 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home