Friday, December 22, 2006

Oooh, the excitement is almost too much to bear


Do you wish to see a picture of our new grandbaby? You can see him/her here. Daughter alipurr and family visited their physician today and an ultrasound revealed the gender of this baby. But, we have requested that they do not tell us the results -- at least not just yet.

I have asked that they wait until Christmas morning, when we open presents, to reveal their little secret. I hope Dancer Girl and Little Sister can keep a secret this good until Monday morning. Do you think they can? I'm not to talk to them on the phone because the little darlings may not be able to contain themselves.

I promise that I will take pictures of the "moment" when the secret is revealed and then I will tell all of you. Until then, we are all on pins and needles until Monday.

I'm like that kid in the candy store. I can have whatever I want but I must wait to eat it. So deliciously awful to have to wait. Will I be surprised when I finally find out? You bet!

8 Comments:

At December 23, 2006 12:21 AM, Blogger Rosa said...

How exciting!!!

 
At December 23, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Oh how truly exciting...I feel your excitement....now just keep yourself busy and you won't have time to think about it.

My dear friend wishing you all the very best....Merry Christmas!!!

 
At December 23, 2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Alipurr said...

Hey, Mom, I think you forgot something. You forgot that I was the one who told you that you were going to have to wait til Christmas, when I found out my ultrasound was on the 22nd. Silly Grandma! And you said, Oh, man.I know what it is. I know what it is. I know what it is. I'm not telling. Can't wait to see what your surprise is, too

 
At December 23, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Susie said...

This will be a wonderful Christmas gift, and I know you'll be thrilled with whatever either a pink or blue bundle!
Wishing you and all your family a wonderful Christmas!
I'm so blessed by the gift of your friendship..
Much love to you...

 
At December 23, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

It sounds like you have an exciting Christmas in store for you!

Wishing you the Merriest Christmas ever!

 
At December 25, 2006 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you...I can't wait to hear what you find out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MK!

 
At December 25, 2006 7:53 AM, Blogger doubleknot said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift. I was already at Kitten Yarn and saw the baby.
Merry Christmas to all.

 
At December 26, 2006 9:26 AM, Blogger MrsGreenThumb said...

Congrats on the new baby, I know everyone is so happy. You will have more little ones to dote on. I can feel your pleasure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home