Friday, January 19, 2007

The Official "Genius" Test

These cuties want to take the test!

  1. Is there a 4th of July in England? Yes or no?
  2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
  3. Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
  4. In baseball, how many outs are there in an inning?
  5. Can a man in California marry his widow's sister?
  6. Take the number 30, divide it by 1/2, and then add 10. What do you get?
  7. There are three apples and you take two away. How many apples are you left with?
  8. A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half an hour. How long will the pills last?
  9. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but nine of them die. How many sheep are left?
  10. How many animals of each sex did Moses bring with him on the Ark?
  11. A butcher in the market is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
  12. How many two-cent stamps are there in a dozen?
  13. What was the U.S. President's name in 1960?
Are you ready for the answers? Well, here they are:
  1. Yes. It comes right after the 3rd.
  2. One. You can only be born once.
  3. Twelve. All of them have at least 28 days.
  4. Six. Don't forget there is a top and bottom to every inning.
  5. No. He must be dead if it is his widow.
  6. Seventy. Thirty divided by 1/2 is 60.
  7. Two. You take two apples, therefore, YOU have two apples.
  8. One hour. If you take the first pill at 1:00, the second at 1:30, and the third at 2:00, the pills have run out and only one hour has passed.
  9. Nine. Like I said, all BUT nine die.
  10. None. I didn't know that Moses had an Ark.
  11. Meat. That is self-explanatory.
  12. Twelve. How many eggs are in a dozen? Twelve. It's a dozen.
  13. George W. Bush. As far as I know, he hasn't changed his name.
So, how did you do? If you got

13 correct . . . you are a certified GENIUS, and you are good.
10-12 correct . . . you are ABOVE AVERAGE, but don't let it go to your head.
7-9 correct . . . you are AVERAGE, but who wants to be average?
4-6 correct . . . you are SLOW, pay attention to the questions!
1-3 correct . . . you are an IDIOT, what else can be said?
0 correct . . . CONGRATULATIONS, you are a certified MORON!

I'm not telling how I did.

I'm done now.

9 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 11 of them correct. I really did.

But only because I've seen it before. Quite recently.

Oh, and I'm really smart! *snicker and grin*

 
At January 19, 2007 6:23 PM, Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

I am average I missed question 2. because I said all. I missed the widow question. I said three outs. I divided 30 by 2. I did not know the Presidents name.

 
At January 19, 2007 8:46 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Like daughter, like mother. I got 11, too!

 
At January 20, 2007 1:50 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That was fun and that's all I'm admitting too.
Your faithful moron reader

 
At January 20, 2007 2:31 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

I'm not telling how I did either!

Suffice it to say I am certainly not a genius!

 
At January 20, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I did pretty well, but I think I've seen this one floating around..Some of it must have sunk in :)
Good to see you posting! I've missed you..
xoxox

 
At January 21, 2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Ok maybe I should come back and do that challenge. That is good. Glad to see you're back. I am going to send you an email today to catch up. Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog this morning. I really hope you are keeping well!

Cheers my dear friend

 
At January 22, 2007 5:03 AM, Blogger manababies said...

lol! It is way too early to take tests. Especially when I realized I was getting so many wrong. Where's my coffee....

 
At January 22, 2007 9:21 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Hi Motherkitty! Long time no see! Great questions - gets the old noodle warmed up, tho maybe you shouldn't have posted the answers until a later post, some people might peek...

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home