Monday, August 10, 2009

BFFs

A picture is worth a thousand words. These BFFs are my latest "rescue" kitties. Ice-D was rescued during last February's mean ice storm and Punkie was rescued when he showed up on my next-door neighbor's vehicle tire surrounded by two barking dogs.

Ice-D, trying to take a nap after teaching Punkie how to get out of the cat door

BFFs (Best Friends Forever)

Anyone want a kitten? I have two very nice, cute, fluffy babies, free to a good home.

P.S. Yeah, yeah, I K.N.O.W. I'm absolutely nuts for keeping so many cats. And, no, I'm not a hoarder -- just a cat lover.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2009 5:03 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

I know you are just kidding! You are not letting those fluffy purr babies out of your sight! Can't wait to see you and your fluffy babies :)

 
At August 13, 2009 6:39 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

They're so cute and sometimes I wish that I could keep all of the kittens but there's only so many cats that a person can trip over. I hope you find a good home for you cute fluffy BFFs. What would be really nice is if the same home would take both the kittens together since they seem to love each other so much.

 
At September 25, 2009 6:51 AM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hi Motherkitty,

Thanks very much for the pep talk and kind words - it was very much appreciated!

I hope everything is going well with you and yours.

XO Jelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home