Sunday, July 16, 2006

Trivial Pursuit, Come Play With Me

Trivial Pursuit

So, are you as bored as I am on this Sunday afternoon? If so, you may enjoy taking the following test. If you can answer these 15 questions, you are as smart as Ken Jennings. If you can't answer all of these, then your mind is probably as numb as mine is.

These are not as easy as you think. Some of these questions may sound racy, but I assure you that this is all good, clean fun. I am posting the answers at the end so no fair peeking, okay?

1. What occurs more often in December than any other month?

2. Only 14% of Americans say they've done this with the opposite sex.
What is it?

3. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?

4. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?

5. More women do this in the bathroom than men.

6. What do 100% of all lottery winners do?

7. In a recent survey, Americans revealed that this was their favorite smell.

8. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?

9. What do bullet-proof vests, fire escapes, windscreen wipers, and laser printers all have in common?

10. Married men revealed that they do this twice as often as single men.

11. This stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals causing relaxation. Women seem to like it light and frequent, men like it more strenuous.

12. This is the only food that doesn't spoil.

13. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home do this?

14. 3.9% of all women surveyed say they never do this.

15. What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, and 9% carbon dioxide?

Here are the answers. You didn't peek, did you?

1. Conception

2. Skinny dipping

3. Their birthplace

4. Obsession

5. Wash their hands: women: 80%; men: 55%

6. Gain weight

7. Banana

8. One thousand

9. All invented by women

10. Change their underwear

11. A kiss

12. Honey

13. Have a look in your medicine cabinet

14. Wear underwear

15. A fart

How did you do? Did your brain cells get a workout? Did you have fun, or are you still bored?

8 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 3:44 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

hey, i got 13 and 15 right. what does that say about me?

 
At July 16, 2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Motherkitty said...

Alipurr, it means that you have a lot of knowledge about bathrooms.

 
At July 16, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That was fun! Even though I only got 1 1/2 right.

I got number 1 right, came close with number 13 and mixed up numbers 14 & 15.

 
At July 16, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I got a few of them right but it was hilarious. Who knew that single men don't often change their underwear?

I'm going to borrow this and put on my site. I will link to you.

 
At July 17, 2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Heidi Grether said...

I should do things like this, cause it helps the brain. I always have too many projects going to get bored!

 
At July 17, 2006 5:44 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Thanks for a great laugh! If you mix up the answers, it is fun, too!

 
At July 17, 2006 12:26 PM, Blogger MrsGreenThumb said...

Jane and I had a big laugh with this one, too funny, especially the last one. What a way to start the day. This post goes with my germ post. LOL.

 
At July 18, 2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Franny said...

That was great! My brain is exercised...though I don't think I got any of them right. Yes, I am a little slow this morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home