Sunday, September 03, 2006

Goodbye to a friend

I was saddened last evening when I went to check on a blogfriend's site and found that she had signed off for the last time on Friday. No place to comment, so I sent her an e-mail. I have not heard from her yet.

I will miss this friend as she was so talented, bright, friendly, unusual, and most importantly, nice. She never posted anything that was mean or controversial. She loved her family and her friends and she wasn't afraid to tell you what she thought or how she felt.

Manababies, you will be greatly missed. I hope you find happiness in your new house, new state, new town, and new friends. I will miss you and your smiling face.

5 Comments:

At September 03, 2006 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, that would have made me sad, too. She was moving? Perhaps she will pick it back up again in the future...

 
At September 03, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yet another blogger leaves the blogsphere. It's very sad to see our friends leave...they just don't realize how much they will be missed...
And we will miss you manababies.

 
At September 03, 2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Although I didn't ever visit her site, I always find it sad when someone just shuts down their blog without really giving reasons.
Maybe she will be back...

 
At September 03, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

I am sure she was probably so overwhelmed and busy with selling her house and moving, it was probably good for her to take a break. I have to admit, I would always go to her site to see the beautiful pictures. I loved her template.....maybe we will see her again someday

 
At September 04, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Motherkitty said...

You will all be happy to find that Manababies is back online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home