Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Justice for JonBenet

JonBenet Ramsey
Killed 10 years ago

Well, law enforcement FINALLY got a break and caught the demented pervert who was the (real) alleged perpetrator of this horrendous crime. In case you haven't seen the news yet, he was caught in Thailand for unrelated sex crimes. I guess if sexual perversion is your thing, you should go to a country like Thailand where they have a high tolerance for this type of behavior in certain sectors. (Not only have the Thais been the recipient of many of America's manufacturing jobs, but they have also become a haven for sexual deviants who wish to pursue their nefarious behavior.) After he was caught, this former second-grade teacher confessed to details that weren't previously released to the general public.

What's so sad about this entire case is that the parents were persecuted, accused, given lie detector tests, and almost driven mad because someone must be blamed and Patsy and John Ramsey were handy. Too bad Patsy Ramsey had to recently die of cancer and couldn't be here with her family to savor this answer to the question of who tortured and killed beautiful JonBenet, their darling daughter.

Patsy and John Ramsey

Can you picture how beautiful this little girl would be today if she had lived? I cannot imagine the torture these parents, and their entire family, have been subjected to all these years, and how they must have missed the beautiful little girl they loved and doted on.

It is difficult to imagine any parents doing to their child what was done to JonBenet. I'm glad this guy was caught. They should lock him up until they can execute him with no bail offered. While he is in prison, they should release him to the general prison population.

10 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Mama your hard, but I can understand. I with ya.

 
At August 16, 2006 6:31 PM, Blogger LiquidLifeHacker said...

I pray this is the man and this case will finally be solved.
I agree that her family and friends have been tortured over this. God bless them all.

 
At August 16, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I saw JonBenet's picture on TV today, but I didn't stop to listen, as I passed by.

This is absolutely great news and there shouldn't be any doubt...after all they did have some DNA that didn't match anyone, so I'm assuming that it belongs to this man.

I am just so saddened by the fact that they persecuted her parents so badly and accused her mother of killing her at times. I wish Patsy Ramsey would have been alive to hear the news...but I'm sure that she has been reunited with JonBenet in heaven and already knows.

I hope someone is making a public appology to Mr. Ramsey and his family.

 
At August 16, 2006 9:45 PM, Blogger bornfool said...

I hadn't heard this yet. I hadn't heard that Patsy died either. Going to go check out the story. Thanks, MK.

 
At August 16, 2006 11:39 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

the whole thing kind of makes me sick. how could anyone do this to a small child, or any human being, for that matter? i hope this whole thing's over

 
At August 17, 2006 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mk, I agree with everything you said. I also posted a little about this tonight.

I have been angry about this one for a long time. How terrible for her mom and dad. Ya know the media in this country is so very cruel. When they get something started no matter what they won't back off it. I think they certainly helped send Patsy Ramsey to her grave.

 
At August 17, 2006 6:09 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Hey motherkitty....thanks for your comments. Some days can be very stressful and other days, things just seem to flow. I always say to my friends...I never want to see you on my ward....that would mean you were pretty darn sick....so you stay healthy ok....and yes I am much calmer now...I wrote that after 2 hrs sleep post nightshift. Should have had more of a rest before I posted.

Now with regards to JonBenet. I didn't realize they had DNA samples. So if that truly is the case and they match. Well thank god. I must admit my cynical self came out. Before I read that there was DNA sample I thought...here we go ...the powers that be just want some closure on this case. Somebody is just looking for a promotion. I hope that this is the man, so that the family can finally have some closure and move on with their lives. It is regrettable that Patsy Ramsey passed before justice was served.

 
At August 17, 2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Franny said...

I agree with you on letting him into the general population of the prison. While I am not a firm believer in capital punishment, there are some cases in which a little lethal injection isn't enough...
I wonder if the parents of abused and murdered children would like to have a kick at this guy? And you know what? He probably doesn't even think what he did was wrong, deep inside. None of the pedophiles do - they are egocentirc and are unable to empahtize with the feelings and suffering of others.
But him, and others like him, will get theirs.

 
At August 17, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

You gave me a heads up about this too MK, because I was at VBS and didn't hear the news last night. Thank the Lord it'll finally be over by the sound of things. I'm with you on the punishment. Don't give me that 'victim' stuff...how he probably had a hard life, or whatever. Lots of people have hard lives and don't make sick choices like that. Yes, it's almost impossible to imagine someone doing that to another human being, especially a child. So sad about Patsy dying. I hope the family will finally have peace now.

 
At August 17, 2006 10:46 PM, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I thought it was touching that Mr. Ramsey asked that we not jump to the conclusion that the suspect was guity, to wait until all the evidence is in. After all, Mr. Ramsey knows how it feels to be accused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home