Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Word cloud

Daughter alipurr had a word cloud on her blog so I also did one just for fun. What do you think? Does this jumble of words exemplify my way of thinking? I would say that these words are words that I cherish the most and tend to use when I write, such as love, family, husband, daughter, sister, wonderful world, and, of course, happy.

If you would like to make your own word cloud, go here.

When I logged into my blog today, I was forced into converting to the "new" blogger. I was a little nervous because I certainly didn't want to lose my links or my posts. I have read comments from several people who said they lost their blogs when they converted. Happily, husband stood by my side and walked me through it with no problems. Don't be surprised if my blog skin changes some time soon. I feel in an adventurous mood.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Alipurr said...

very nice word cloud....i love it, and i love you too

 
At February 13, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

So your head is in the clouds today?

Ooh, adventurous! You should add that to your cloud!

Hope you have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home